Sunday, January 23, 2011

One More Week!

Veggie Spring Roll
Where does the time go?  Rosemary and I have been so busy every day with something and this week will be even busier.  For weight reduction reasons, I purposely have kept food prep to a minimum, despite having so many fabulously wonderful raw dishes I would have loved to have shown Rosie how to make.  Had I made them, I would have been compelled to eat them and that is not exactly what this 30 days is all about.  The "goodies" must be saved for another time.....and that time will be for our little "celebration" dinner on Saturday evening.

As many of you know who prepare gourmet raw food, unlike Chia Pudding, much of it must be prepared in stages and often, days in advance.  Today we made corn crackers...or I should say, corn crackers are currently being created!  They are dehydrating right now and will be ready some time tomorrow - a new recipe I came up today using Chia and flax seeds - the pre-dehydrated mixture tasted delicious!

Next was the Spicy Thai Sauce recipe I developed when I was at Living Light.  It is far from low-cal, but it is amazing and never fails to induce all decibel levels of moaning!  We used it today as the dressing for Collard Wraps and Veggie Spring Rolls.  I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful these are - they must be experienced.
Collard Wraps

All of this in preparation for our Saturday evening celebration dinner.....we will be preparing all week and filming as much of it as we can.

Stay tuned.....!

Sue

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment