Sunday, January 30, 2011

Now, the hard part

Rosemary, Day 27 and 10 pounds lighter, yay!
I am leaving the safety of Sue's Raw Kitchen today. I'll be back home late tonight. I wonder how  a month could fly by so fast and what can I eat on the train?
Tomorrow morning I'm having blood work done again at the lab. I will be comparing those numbers with the results from 2 months ago. It should be interesting.
I will record my challenges, strategies and successes  of continuing raw by myself at home.
It has been a fantastic month, I have learned so much, THANK YOU SUE!!!
I plan on participating in the Yoga for Hope fundraiser for HopeSpring Cancer Support Centre, Waterloo, Ontario at the end of February, this is something that I never would have considered attempting before.
Would you like to sponsor me?  All donations, in any amount, gratefully accepted.  Please email me if you'd like to contribute.
Good luck to all of you on your path to radiant health.
Rosemary
www.rosemarykelly.ca
www.laughing-lymphercise.ca
healthymoves@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment