Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 29 - Celebration Time, Come On! It's up to you, what's YOUR pleasure?


Me on Jan 2 with Rosemary

Me, 27 days later and 15 pounds lighter!









































Amazing, huh?  I can't even begin to tell you how much better I feel in every way - my skin is perfectly clear, pants I have never been able to button, button with ease now and others are ready to fall off.  Aches and pains I had 27 days ago are long gone.  The biggest change is in my feet...absolutely no swelling whatsoever.  I pulled out a pair of Prada heels I bought at least four years ago, but have never been able to walk more than across the room in and was ready to sell on ebay.  Today I not only walked with them for several hours, but I actually skipped and ran through the house with them on!  The only problem is...I still have absolutely no reason or place to wear them, so they still might go on ebay!  I also took a headless photo in pants and bra Jan 1, but I am not quite ready to post before and after's yet!  It looks like I lost a few years with those 15 pounds, as well....yippee!

This is all well and good, but facts are facts and I still need to lose at least another 25-30 pounds and re-evaluate at that time.  I intend to continue with a primarily raw diet until the weight is gone for good, with at least 75% of my diet continuing forever raw.

We have a busy day tomorrow with no time for posts, so thought I would send this off tonight, along with the menu for our dinner tomorrow evening.  Rosemary's before and after photos will be posted tomorrow.

Appetizers

Herbed Cashew Spread, Spicy Thai Spread, Olive Tapenade, Marinated Tomatoes and Basil, Indian Mango Eggplant Spread, Indian Garlic Eggplant Spread served with a variety of Raw Veggie Crackers

Salads

Red Cabbage with Pineapple and Dried Fruits and Berries (raw)
Pad Thai (raw)
Lentils, Brown and Wild Rice (cooked) served on a Bed of Spring Greens  

Entrees

Zucchini Pasta with Basil Pistachio Pesto (raw)
Falafel (raw) 
Veggie Spring Rolls (raw)

Desserts

Mont Blanc Parfaits (raw)
Marinated Fruit Kabobs (raw)

Beverages

Herbal Teas
Sparkling Water

Although not everything is raw, all is vegan.

Enjoy the weekend...Bon Appetit!

Sue
www.laughteryoga-michigan.com
http://twitter.com/#!/MICancerCoach

No comments:

Post a Comment