Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17....are we having fun yet??

Maybe this is the mid-cycle doldrums, I don't know, but today has not been bursting with energy.  Not seeing the scale budge for the past couple of days does nothing for my enthusiasm, even though I know eventually it will.  The weather today seemed colder than it really was and the gloom...for sure it was an even deeper shade of gray.  Tomorrow I shall ignore all elements, think happy thoughts and smile at everyone I meet, because I am a Laughter Yoga teacher, haha.

Big hit of the day - a wonderful salad of spinach, romaine, broccoli slaw, salsa, and avocado.  One was topped with my Indian Cauliflower Chips, the other with Kale Chip crumbles...both, delicious!

Sue
www.laughteryoga-michigan.com



1 comment:

  1. GOOOOOOORGEOUS photos, Sue! Your salad looks divine. THANK YOU for this beautiful offering! You are so inspiring; keep it up! Today is a new day!
    p.s. have you tried chia pudding yet? excellent for feeling strong and energetic, and for weight loss! :)
    Anne

    ReplyDelete