Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DAY THIRTEEN - Keep movin' the weight to left!

Oh yeah, the little weight on my scale - pushing it off to the left, away from me, means I have lost a little more weight, YAY!  Those half pounds, like this morning, all add up.

This was the first thing I saw when I opened Facebook this morning from Hanna in Finland - 

"I am dieting - not dying! Healthy diet is painless, fun, tasty and good for me. I do count the calories - because I love myself. I am not denying anything from myself, I eat what ever I want, and exactly what I want."  

How could it be said any better....BRAVO, Hanna!
This from Hanna in Finland, "I am dieting - not dying! Healthy diet is painless, fun, tasty and good for me. I do count the calories - because I love myself. I am not denying anything from myself, I eat what ever I want, and exactly what I want."  

How could it be said any better....BRAVO, Hanna! 
 And from an old classmate yesterday - 
"Today is Day 10 for me and this morning I recorded 10.6 pounds lost! This means I'm lower than I've been in years and I have hope to finally go much lower. Thank you, Sue! Am also getting more adventurous and trying new things. Made the chips and salsa last night. Even survived well a dinner out with an old sister-in-law I hadn't seen in 10 years on Saturday. Another "noticing" is that the arthritis in my finger joints seems much less touchy."
Keep up the GREAT work, everyone!  Yesterday I decided to blend my salsa recipe, DIVINE!  My favorite savory drink thus far!  I have about a pint left which is going to be breakfast.
If you want a quick, simple taste treat, how about spreading a little almond butter on a collard leaf, then plop down half a banana and roll it up, YUM! Okay, fine, drizzle a TINY bit of honey on it first, then enjoy every bite . . . no moaning! 
Big IRS day tomorrow, then I can breathe! 
Santé, To Your Health!
Sue Ansari, RN
CancerGuide
Raw Food Chef and Food for Life Instructor
www.santetoyourhealth.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment