Friday, July 13, 2012

DAY EIGHT - IRS, get thee behind me!

I have never had an IRS audit, but I have one now, July 19 8:30AM. I am NOT happy. I don't like figures and am refusing to pay a small fortune to my accountant to go for me, so I have been paralyzed with fear.  Finally, yesterday, I analyzed the list and found that it was not bad at all, hallelujah!  I was up most of the night, because of it and must continue today, until I have this mess out of my hair.  Consequently, I will not post another recipe until it is complete....nor will I make one more thing in my house!  A brand new Cuisinart commercial ice cream maker arrived late yesterday and I REALLY want to try it, so I am going to fly through the remainder of these figures!

Appropriately enough, this is the card I pulled for today - "Today I will ask God to help me let go of my need to be afraid.  I welcome peace, trust, acceptance and safety into my life.  I will make a point of listening to my healthy, rational fears and will relinquish all the others."

Fears be gone!  Have fantastic day . . .  stay cool, stay RAW!

Red Mini Peppers stuffed with Almond Pate







Santé - To Your Health!

Sue Ansari, RN
CancerGuide
Raw Food Chef and Food for Life Instructor
www.santetoyourhealth.org

No comments:

Post a Comment