Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Social life and raw life

My friend Bella saw me on Valentine's Day and she told me that there was Raw Chocolate at the Health food store in case I was feeling an urge.
Surprisingly, I wasn't.
I've been packing my own little lunches and ordering lots of salads.
Everyone loves my raw crackers and I love my smoothies.
It's an adjustment that involves preparation and communication ( with friends who may be inviting you for a meal)
My palate is a bit more discerning, so if I ( rarely)  grab something from habit and it tastes awful ( burnt, chemical laden, artificial), I just leave it now.
I will have my numbers next week from my before ( Dec 2010 ) and after ( Feb 2011) blood tests!
I will post them here.
Still fundraising for Yoga for Hope www.yogaforhope.ca 
Please feel free to email me if you would like to donate.
Thank you
Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment